PLEASE READ CAREFULLY BEFORE YOU PROCEED
CRC Credit Bureau Limited has now made it possible for individuals and corporate entities to obtain their Credit Information Report (CIR) by applying for it directly online.
Credit Information Report is a statement of your credit transaction history.
This report provides amongst other information:
- Credits/Loans you have enjoyed or you are currently enjoying (if any) from any institution.
- Credit/Loans service history.
- Overall status of the credit to date.
This report provides regular updates on your credit status and also assists credit/loan granting institutions make informed decision during credit/loan application processing.
Kindly click on the links below to obtain your Self Enquiry report at a fee.
OBTAIN YOUR SELF ENQUIRY REPORT
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please note that all mandatory information and additional documentation requirements must be provided before your application can be processed.
- Fees once paid are non-refundable
- CRC reserves the right to refuse to send the Self Enquiry if it is thought that the individual / entity does not have the necessary rights to request for same.
- CRC will deliver your Self enquiry report to your email address. Additional charges will be incurred by you if you want a physical copy to be delivered to an address you specify. Please note that CRC will not be responsible for the report once delivered to your specified address.
- Any report that cannot be delivered due to false address or unidentifiable address will be returned back to CRC. Customer will have to pay for subsequent delivery.