At CRC Credit Bureau, we believe that knowledge, attitude, and values are the prime drivers in growing any business. We look for self-motivated and talented people with different capabilities in Information Technology, Banking, and Non-Banking Financial Services. Our dream team consists of versatile members who with their abilities, constantly strive to excel beyond expectations. If you identify yourself as a part of the dream team, send your updated resume to email@example.com.
See job vacancies below:
Information Systems Auditor
To provide independent, objective assurance and advisory services designed to add value and improve the operations of CRC Credit Bureau Limited.
Specifically, the developer role will include;
- Identify and evaluate the company’s audit risk areas relating to Information Technology;
- Provide input to the development of a risk-based annual internal audit plan;
- Prepare IT audit programs, execute the programs, prepare working papers and memos in line with audit objective;
- Plan and execute IT audits and reviews of systems, applications, and IT processes. These include the audit of IT platforms/infrastructure (e.g. network, operating system, database management system, data center, and business applications). and evaluate IT controls in place. It also includes various other reviews of IT management policies and procedures such as change management, business continuity planning/ disaster recovery and information security to ensure that controls surrounding these processes are adequate;
- Assess information technology control elements to mitigate IT risks regarding the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of business information in compliance with security best practices (such as ISO 27000);
- Periodically, perform revenue assurance for the company using relevant audit tools;
- Communicate the results, findings and recommendations of IT audit audits on a timely basis;
- Follow up on IT audit recommendations and ensure timely implementation;
- Interact with staff and managers and when necessary with executive management in order to obtain and/or communicate relevant information to achieve the objective/s of the IT audit;
- Maintain all organizational and professional ethical standards and ensure IT audit activities are carried out in compliance with applicable standards including International Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing, IIA Code of Ethics, and ISACA (Information Systems Audit and Control Association) Information System standards and guidelines;
- Provide Business and IT management with guidance on IT risk management matters, particularly on the application and infrastructure security
- IT Related Special Audit Assignments and Fraud Investigations:
- Carry out any other duties as requested by the Head of Department.
Functional and Organizational Competencies;
- Possess a working knowledge of CRC’s business processes; policies and procedures; governance practices; and regulatory obligations as it relates to information systems.
- Demonstrate proficiency in applying information systems audit principles, skills and techniques in reviewing and testing computer applications and information systems technology of varying complexity utilized by CRC
- Apply internal control concepts in a wide variety of information technology processes and appropriately assess the exposures resulting from ineffective or missing control practices.
- Understand the financial, operational, and compliance risks which affect information systems design, modification, and processing activities, demonstrate the ability to identify and appropriately dimension those risks and formulate recommendations that are appropriate, practical and cost-effective.
- Prioritize work so resources are devoted to areas of highest risk.
- Consistently document relevant facts and information which support the work performed and conclusions drawn
- Effectively evaluate audit results, weighing the relevancy, accuracy, and perspective of conclusions against the accumulated audit evidence.
- Be effective in communicating audit results, both verbally and in writing, so they are persuasive, placed in the appropriate context, and understood by the recipient.
- Demonstrate effective time management skills by completing assignments within time budgets and calendar schedules while handling multiple tasks.
- Exhibit creativity and innovation in recommending improvements to systems, practices, and processes.
Key Skills & Qualifications;
- First degree in Computer science, Management, information systems or its equivalent in Science.
- Masters will be an added advantage
- Possession of professional certification in information system auditing e.g. CISA, CISSP, CCNP, CCNA, and accountancy certifications will be an advantage.
- 4-6 years working experience of which at least 3 years should have been in a similar role
- Meticulous with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org