This product assists credit grantors (banks, non-bank financial institutions, insurance, telecommunications companies, utility companies and retailers) to make credit decisions and conduct due diligence on the credit worthiness of their customers, investors and potential employees before engagement of services.
With CRC Credit Information Report;
- Credit grantors enjoy quick decision making on credit related products based on customers’ repayment behaviour and capacity revealed in their credit history. Hence, it enables them have an improved understanding of their customer’s credit status.
- The turnaround time for credit management decisions is increased with organisations having access to rich credit information, to improve credit assessment processes and reduce on-boarding costs.
- Receivables are reduced due to compelled repayment(s) from defaulters. Customers pay their outstanding bills as they are aware their data is with CRC Credit Bureau Limited.
- Organisations have access to a holistic and unbiased credit information for informed decision making.
- Institutions can verify information provided by borrowers, potential employees, contractors, etc.
There are three different types of reports namely:
- Basic Credit Information Report
- Compact Credit Information Report
- Premium Classic Credit Information Report
The reports can be for either: